Dear Dental Community,
Our highest priority at this time is the health and safety of our teams, our valued customers, and your patients. As the global challenges continue to evolve, we would like to share some information regarding steps we are taking to minimize the risk of exposure to our employees, our customers, and the community.
The challenges we are currently facing are real, and we can assure you that our laboratories are operating to support your immediate and essential restorative needs. As a precaution, we have invoked a mandatory work from home rule for our Customer Experience and Solutions Teams, restricted all business travel, CE Events, and all scheduled face to face meetings. These additional steps are precautionary and a necessary measure given the evolving circumstances.
We are paying close attention to guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and our internal teams meet daily to stay abreast of the situation and adjust as needed with any new information. While we carefully review and navigate the daily challenges faced by our communities, we will continue to support you to the best of our abilities. Here you have a brief list of measures we are taking to support everyone’s health and safety:
- All of our laboratories follow strict OSHA disinfecting protocols to ensure that our facilities are clean and sanitized at all times, and we have increased the frequency of our sanitation efforts.
- As a precautionary measure, all delivery personnel wears masks and gloves.
- Visitor access to our facilities is temporarily restricted to employees only.
- Our upcoming CE Events are being rescheduled, and several will soon be delivered via webinars. We are notifying registered attendees via email or phone and are looking forward to connecting with you soon.
- Our Technical, Customer Experience, and Customer Solutions Teams are available to communicate with you via phone, email, and video conferencing.
- A 24/7 live answering phone service is in place to provide you with an immediate point of contact, and extended hours of services to meet your needs.
As we continue to navigate through this situation, we will keep you informed as to any developments and important updates. If you have any questions, concerns, or immediate needs, we invite you to contact us at any time. Our technical and service teams will continue to be available and are looking forward to hearing from you. We appreciate your support, friendship, and loyalty.
Stay healthy, stay connected, and together we will get through these challenging times. If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me directly. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Laura Kelly, AAACD
Chief Executive Officer